625 sq. ft. | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath | Sleeps 2 (1K) Max. Occupancy 2
This cozy beach pad has everything you need for an extended stay on the Monterey Bay Peninsula.
The living room, accented with nautical décor, has a large, wall-mounted TV, a leather sofa, oversized chair, dining for four—and a mesmerizing ocean view. There’s a ceramic-top electric range in the kitchen along with a microwave and refrigerator (no dishwasher); the washer/dryer is in the garage below.
The King bed is separated by folding shutters and includes a small bath with a stall shower. This property is literally steps from the ocean and a five-minute walk to Lover’s Point (beach, restaurant, café and snack bar).
This location is heaven for outdoor enthusiasts. Kayak or stand-up paddle in the deep blue waters of Monterey Bay… hike, bike, or stroll along the coastal trail… but don’t forget to explore Pacific Grove’s charming shops and restaurants, less than a half-mile away.
- Partial Ocean View
- Walk to town
- Near the water
- Laundry - Onsite — Washer/dryer in garage
- Linens Provided
- Laundry Detergent
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap
- Paper Towels, Tissues, TP
- Hair Dryer
- Garage — Single car garage below
- Great Value
- King Bed
- Internet - Wireless [Free]
- Beach - 5 Min Walk — The ocean is across the street; Lover's Point Cove is a short walk away
- Restaurant - 5 Min Walk — The Beachouse Restaurant and Cafe at Lover's Point is a short walk away.
- Surfing - Nearby
- Golfing Nearby
- Day Spa - Nearby
- BBQ Grill [Charcoal] - Private — Small charcoal barbecue
- Refrigerator - Full Size
- Coffee Maker
- TV - Standard Cable/Satellite
- DVD — BluRay in living room
- No Pets Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
Living Room View