Our mission: to make being a landlord rewarding, to make being a tenant a pleasure, and to insure that our staff has fun doing both!
As your property managers for rentals located in Monterey, Pebble Beach, Carmel, Pacific Grove or other areas of the Monterey Peninsula and Salinas Valley, Monterey Bay Property Management always has your best interests at heart. As owners of rental property ourselves, we walk in your shoes. We are concerned that we have good tenants who care for our properties, that the properties are as financially productive as possible, and that the properties are well-maintained by qualified people for reasonable prices. We want the same for your properties. And as we work toward those goals, we intend to have fun and enjoy our endeavors. We appreciate your support of our goals, and we are glad to have you as part of our team.
What Will My Home Rent For? After 27 years, we can tell you (within a few percent) the market rent for your property. Get a rent quote
For Our Long-Term Owners Only!
Some optional services we can offer to improve your property and increase your income:
- Our decorating service will take your 1970's and 80's property and bring it into the 21st century for very little money!
- New appliances can mean renting your property quickly.
- Our affiliations with wholesale carpet and floor companies can give you new floor coverings at affordable prices!
- Make a major difference with minor changes to your landscape.
- New roof? Interior or exterior pain? Gutters? Decks, fences? Driveways resurfaced? We have the names and numbers!
- Want more serious remodeling? We will get competitive bids from contractors with whom we have worked successfully.
- Our agents will be happy to meet with you when you are in town (or to do it for you remotely!) to evaluate your property to determine the improvements that will give you the best return on your expenditures!
Please stop by the office and see us when you are in town. We love to see you, and you may even get lunch! One owner stopped by recently as I was walking out the door to go to lunch, so I took her with me so we could chat about the business! I welcome the opportunity, so don't be shy!