In compliance with the recent shelter-in-place orders by Monterey County and stay-at-home orders by the State of California, Monterey Bay Vacation Rentals and Monterey Bay Property Management is conducting business in such a way to comply with best practices to protect the community health. Our office is closed to the general public, and our personnel is working remotely, available to assist you. Please call 831 655-7840, M - F, 9am to 4pm, or email Info@MontereyRentals.com for assistance. You may also contact your property manager directly. For urgent, after hours maintenance issues, you may call 831 658 4000.
Temporary and permanent housing is currently available for essential business reasons as described by the Monterey County Health Department and/or for permanent relocation. While you may make a reservation for non-essential travel, please be advised that your reservation will be cancelled if the Monterey County Health Department has not authorized the lodging sector to resume business as usual before your arrival date. A full refund will be made for any reservations cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions.
In light of COVID-19, our company has adapted enhanced cleaning protocols. They include, but are not limited to:
- Housekeepers shall wear appropriate personal protective equipment (i.e., masks and gloves) and perform frequent hand washing.
- Windows and doors shall be left open to ventilate rooms during housekeeping.
- Floors, counter-tops, kitchen and bathroom surfaces shall be cleaned and disinfected with cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are effective against viruses, bacteria and other pathogens.
- All hard surfaces shall be sanitized with EPA approved cleaning agents, with particular attention to high touch items such as doorknobs, light switches, remotes, appliances, and electronics.
- Dishes, glassware and utensils shall be washed at high temperatures.
- All bed linen and laundry shall be washed at a high temperature and in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Mattress pad, bed skirt and pillows shall be sanitized with a disinfecting spray.
- All soft goods (sofas, etc.) shall be thoroughly vacuumed and sprayed with disinfectant.
For property management information, please contact Jan Leasure, Managing Broker, at 831-402-1765 or email Jan directly.